[Koha] 490 indicator 1 question

Alejo Janin alejojanin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 00:23:30 NZST 2024

Hi Frank,

Koha follows the MARC 21 format guidelines. Field 490 is for recording the
name and volume of the series without normalization. If the first flag is
1, field 830 (Series Added Entry-Uniform Title) is expected to have data.
For that reason it appears empty. This can be changed from the XSLT
template.

Greetings,
Alejo