[Koha] Koha August security release

David Liddle david at liddles.net
Mon Aug 19 20:33:20 NZST 2024

Greetings! Has the issue with the update to Koha 22.11.20 been
resolved? In the Debian repository, I see:

koha-common/22.11 22.11.20-2

The "-2" makes me wonder. The experience with the original was...
interesting. I'm thankful that our test system is covered by Veeam
Backup & Replication. Update bug? No Problem! Just went to Veeam B&R
Inventory > Virtual Infrastructure > [VM] > Restore > Restore Entire
VM. Two minutes later, I'm back in business. If you're managing
multiple machines – real or virtual – and you don't have a reliable
backup system, I can't recommend Veeam enough. It is worth every
penny.

David Liddle
System Administrator
david.liddle at wycliff.de (but not for this list)