[Koha] barcodes and price

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 23:48:36 NZST 2024

;Hi Kazım,

This Koha wiki page provides the detailed mapping between 952 marc field
and koha's items table -
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Holdings_data_fields_(9xx)

If your barcodes are already in place in the Koha database's items table
you can update the field 952$g (items.price) individually as follows:

UPDATE items SET items.price = 16.45 WHERE items.barcode = '302594';

NOTE: this will require you to run a separate SQL UPDATE query for each
barcode.

Since this is directly working on the database backend, please take a full
database backup before you do this.

Once you are done with the update statements, be sure to restart memcached
service and also rebuild the zebra index.

Hope this helps.

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg