[Koha] Next Documentation team meeting 25 October

Charillon, Aude aude.charillon at ptfs-europe.com
Wed Oct 18 01:55:17 NZDT 2023

Hello,

The next Koha Documentation team meeting will take place on Wednesday
25 October at 11:30 UTC (check the date and time in your timezone:
https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-gadgets/event-time/share/?name=Koha%2520Documentation%2520meeting%253A%2520October&stamp=1698233400&theme=meeting)
Once again, we will use the video conference tool Jitsi Meet for the
discussions.

Anyone with an interest in Koha Documentation is welcome to attend.

The full agenda and meeting details are at:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_meeting_25_October_2023

On the agenda so far:
- an update on the automated screenshots project;
- latest news on the move to one Koha manual;
- re-organising the Koha manual;
- reviewing what we want the manual to contain and how it should appear.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,

Aude [aude_c on Koha IRC]
Documentation Manager for the 23.11 cycle

PS: finding meeting times that work for everyone around the globe is
impossible... That's why we are trying to alternate times and plan
meetings in advance. The next next meeting on 29 November will be at
14:00 UTC (https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Documentation_meeting_25_October_2023)
If you have been wanting to attend but are unable because of meeting
times, please contact me!

Aude Charillon
Customer Services Consultant
PTFS Europe