[Koha] Holds to pull question

Stephen Graham s.graham4 at herts.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 22:15:44 NZDT 2022

Hi All - occasionally our "holds to pull" report shows books which are not available to pull. For example, there is a book on there this morning which has two items.  One of the items is already on the holds shelf waiting to be picked up, and the other item is a reference/not for loan item which is on the shelf. Should the book appear on the report? I've checked through the sysprefs to see if there is any options which might help, but cannot spot any. Is this the expected behaviour, or maybe a bug?

Stephen

Stephen Graham
Library Technology Consultant
Library and Computing Services