[Koha] Cannot delete a news entry

Antonio Muñoz Flores tecnologia at sparkdevelopers.com.mx
Mon Jun 6 16:31:19 NZST 2022

Hi again!

An update. I found that the additional_contents table is where the news entries are stored. So, in the database , I manually deleted the entries (idnew) that the operators interface didn't let me erase after upgrading and now the Tools-News and Tools-HTML customizations work fine.

Best!

Antonio M. Flores
Spark Devs
sparkdevs.com.mx