[Koha] "Internal Server Error" after installing Koha -- Database has no tables

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Dec 4 11:06:34 NZDT 2022

Hi Ryan,

have you been able to resolve your issue?

As you said, the database tables will be created by the web installer.

I assume something might have gone wrong with your changes for using
your own domain. Maybe try setting up a local installation first without
these changes to see if that works well first?

You could also make Koha run on your own domain later after successful
installation by updating the Apache files.

Hope this helps,

Katrin