[Koha] KOHA INTERGRATION

Steve Austin steveaustinw at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:27:50 NZDT 2021

Hi team..

I am having a challenge. Am in a school library using KOHA but the
directors want to have an integrated school management system including a
library module. They are specifically concerned with being able to know the
total value of the resources in the library.

Is there a way I can defend myself and still have KOHA give them the
opportunity to view to total value of library collection integrated into
their school managememt system?

Or are there ways of generating reports giving the total value of our
library collection?

Regards
Steve.