[Koha] Hourly backup

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Feb 7 03:46:21 NZDT 2021

Hi Raphael,

you could try running the command manually to see if there are any
errors first and try to see if that gives you a clue.

Also, this doesn't look like you are using the standard tools to backup
Koha that are part of the packages. You can see the standard setup in
the last line here:

https://git.koha-community.org/Koha-community/Koha/src/branch/master/debian/koha-common.cron.daily#L30

Some more information can be found here:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages#koha-run-backups

Hope this helps,

Katrin