[Koha] Export checkouts List

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:26:18 NZST 2021

Hello Katrin,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes indeed, that is what I was looking for and for sure creating my own
export format is really helpful.

You also said

 "For the price - this should already be available in the standard export
on the table itself. If it's not visible, maybe check the settings under
Administration > Table configuration."

Maybe you could help me further with this because I could not find table
configuration under administration.

Regards
James