[Koha] Plugin Administration and Installation

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Wed Nov 25 09:43:01 NZDT 2020

Excerpts from Tomas Cohen Arazi's message of 2020-11-24 17:24:21 -0300:
> Did you restart memcached as well? The changes to the koha-conf.xml file
> are cached.

I just tried that, and it had no effect.

This problem occurred before I made any attempts to change
koha-conf.xml, which was already set up correctly (as far as I can
tell) by koha-testing-docker.  So restarting all of these services
should not have been necessary in any case.

--
My life would be very empty if I had
nothing to regret. --Ashleigh Brilliant