[Koha] Barcode as a link report

muiru james muirunyeri at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:20:04 NZST 2020

Hello Mark,

Following up on this query, this is the whole SQL query

SELECT CONCAT('<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/
additem.pl?op=edititem&biblionumber=', biblionumber, '&itemnumber=',
itemnumber, '#edititem', '\">', itemnumber, '</a>' ) AS
itemnumber,items.itemcallnumber,items.barcode,biblio.author,biblio.title,items.price

FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems on
(items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio on (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE items.barcode NOT LIKE 'K%'
AND  items.barcode NOT LIKE 'A%'
AND items.barcode NOT LIKE 'B%'
AND items.itype=<<itype|itemtypes>>
ORDER BY items.itemcallnumber asc

The error is as under:

*The following error was encountered:*
The database returned the following error:
Column 'biblionumber' in field list is ambiguous
Please check the log for further details.
Return to previous page
<http://127.0.1.1:8080/cgi-bin/koha/reports/guided_reports.pl?reports=37&phase=Run+this+report&param_name=itype%7Citemtypes&sql_params=BK#>

If I remove author and title fields, the report runs well. I however would
need the two fields.

Warm Regards