[Koha] Report help needed

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu May 28 11:04:44 NZST 2020

Not condescending at all, the things I don't know about reports would fill
a book.
Interesting report you have there by the way.
The purpose for mine is to double check the position 06 against the 942 $c
because there is a bug 19419 that seems to cause trouble with the 008 if
the Leader 06 is not set correctly for the format (still trying to verify
that's what's going on).  I wanted to find any records that didn't have the
appropriate Leader 06 for a given format as specified in the 942.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142