[Koha] Report help needed

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed May 27 20:51:43 NZST 2020

Hi Elaine,

The biblioitems.marcxml field has been moved to biblio_metadata.metadata.

Does this query work as you want:
SELECT CONCAT('<a
href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=',b.biblionumber,'\">',b.biblionumber,'</a>')
 AS biblionumber
FROM biblio b
LEFT JOIN biblioitems bi ON b.biblionumber= bi.biblionumber
LEFT JOIN biblio_metadata bm ON b.biblionumber=bm.biblionumber
WHERE bi.itemtype = 'BK' AND SUBSTR(bm.metadata,INSTR(bm.metadata,
"<leader>")+8+6,1) = 'a';

Regards,
Jonathan