[Koha] SQL help?

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:39:37 NZST 2020

Hi

Mysql does not have the ability to read info from any other place than its
own tables.

You can, however write an script in any language you know to loop
through your borrowers file and check if they owe something.

This shall be done at server level, not koha.

Regards,

Alvaro
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire