[Koha] tiny bit of help needed with report

Lisa Peel lpeel at swisseducation.com
Sat May 16 02:25:37 NZST 2020

Thanks Rogan, that was perfect!!

Lisa

Mrs Lisa Peel
Head of Learning Resources, SEG Services
Swiss Education Group
________
Avenue des Alpes 62
CH-1820 Montreux, Switzerland
Mobile: +41 (0)79 228 0151<tel://+41(0)792280151>
Skype: biblio1897<skype://biblio1897>
www.swisseducation.com<https://www.swisseducation.com/en/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/swisseducationgroup> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/swisseducationgroup/> | Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/seg-swiss-education-group>

[http://signature.swisseducation.com/SEG2019.jpg]<https://www.swisseducation.com/en/>

Confidentiality and Disclaimer:
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
Email messages are provided for informational purposes, therefore the sender does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.