[Koha] about Scan indexes:

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun May 10 22:00:54 NZST 2020

Hi Tigran,

I've checked on the latest development version and the 'scan index'
still shows on the advanced search in staff.

Are you using Zebra or Elasticsearch?
Could it have been hidden by custom CSS or Javascript?

Note: it only shows in staff and you may have to click on the 'more
options' button first to make it visible.

Hope this helps,

Katrin