[Koha] Report schema questions re: mapping biblio.copyrightdate

Jason Vasche jvasche at roundrocktexas.gov
Wed May 6 03:55:38 NZST 2020

Greetings Koha community,

I recently ran a report that included  biblio.copyrightdate as a display, but many of the records - including those with correct 008 and 264 _1 fields in the bib record - showed up in my report with no copyright date displayed.  Upon further digging, I found that the date would only display in the report for bib records with a 260 field, but not a 264.

In the 19.05 SQL schema comments, biblio.copyrightdate is "publication or copyright date from the MARC record."  Can anyone confirm that this means MARC 260 exclusively?  Would it be possible to expand the schema mapping to include the 264 field(s) for the sake of RDA cataloging?  Hope y'all are well, thanks for your time and attention!

Regards,

Jason

**
Jason Vasché