[Koha] Delete Biblio if no matching items found?

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Mar 20 08:53:02 NZDT 2020

Hi,

please be careful using 'clean' as it removes information about the
changes the import made from your database.

In order to undo, click on the file name and then use the 'Undo import
into catalog' button.

If that's successful and you are happy with results, you can use clean.

Hope that helps,

Katrin