[Koha] Installation problem in Debian vps

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 14:43:28 NZDT 2020

Hi

Last week there was a similar problem but with debian 9.

Short solution found: Increase apache timeout.

You can take a look at that thead.

Regards

Alvaro

*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire