[Koha] Install fails: 19.11 on fresh Debian 9: table $SITE.zebraqueue doesn't exist

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:32:11 NZDT 2020

Hi

Both possibilities you refer end on the same. database is not
ready/complete for the next processes to take place. Therefore I guess
there is actually a race condition.

Have you tried to manually create the DB?

# sudo su
mysql -uroot -p [Enter the MySQL Root password]
drop database koha_library;
create database koha_library;
quit;

# sudo koha-upgrade-schema library

BTW, I'm not aware that calling "opac" to your instance might cause a
problem, but I guess since "opac" is a sort of keyword in the system, I'll
avoid using that word as my instance.

Hope that helps

Alvaro

*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire