[Koha] Problems with Virtual Hosts?

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 06:45:07 NZDT 2020

Hi.

Since you have the /etc/koha/ I'm assuming you have run sudo apt-get
install koha-common

/etc/koha/sites/libersu should not be empty - it should contain several
configuration files including koha-conf.xml, so something has gone wrong
here.

Have you:
1. Installed a database on the server: sudo apt-get install mariadb-server
2. Created your instance by running the command:  sudo koha-create
--create-db libersu
3. Apache configuration: disabled the default site (sudo a2dissite 000-...)
4. The Ubuntu install instructions cover IP vs domain name
<https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages#Appendix_A:_Named-based_vs._IP-based_installations>
a bit more

Note: Debian 10 (Buster) is not yet supported (it is close , but not quite
there yet).

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
m. +64 21 0537 847