[Koha] Serving an Intranet WebPAC from a Website

Mumanyi, Bravismore bmumanyi at unam.na
Sat Jun 27 01:10:19 NZST 2020

Dear Koha Community

I have a Koha site that intends to publish their mature WebPAC to the globe.
However, they decline to assign a public IP and DN.

Their preferred route is to serve KOHA pages via their website hosted on Windows/IIS.
Koha is on Ubuntu/Apache2 webserver.

I had thought of using samba to share the Koha opac DocumentRoot, then create a virtualhost equivalent on IIS.

Before I labour on this, any Koha geeks out there who can advise if this will technically work?

Thank you

Regards
/Bravismore