[Koha] Installer - can't get default settings to import

David Schaller bach_leipzig at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 05:19:41 NZST 2020

Hello,

I have set up a server with Koha 20.05 and made it as far as the first several screens of the web installer, but on the "Web installer › Selecting default settings" screen after making my selections and pressing the "Import" button, I wait for awhile and then get the following error:

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request
Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at 192.168.1.71 Port 8080

Is apache server timing out before koha is finished? How long should it take to import that initial data?

Thanks,
David