[Koha] Koha 20.05 - Adding a description meta tag to <head>

Craig Butosi cbutosi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 05:28:58 NZST 2020

Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for this. Wasn't sure if a jquery stanza would be picked up by
Googlebot or not. I'll do something like,

//Insert description meta tag in <head>
$(head).append('<meta name="description" content="{description of content
here}" />');

in OpacUserJS and see what happens.

Many thanks,

Craig Butosi, MA, MLIS, B Mus (Hons)