[Koha] Software error:DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Table 'koha_library.library_groups' doesn't exist at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Objects.pm line 130

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 07:36:06 NZST 2020

Hi Francis

Take a  look onto this:

http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2015/08/move-old-koha-database-to-new.html

I used it a couple of monthns before to migrate from 17 to 19 version.

Also, try to always cc koha list so others can benefit from mail exchange
and also others can add ideas to your issue.

Regards

Alvaro
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire

Le ven. 5 juin 2020 à 21:33, Ashok Francis <ashokfrancis.tgs at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Thanks for your reply Alvaro. Actually my hardisk crashed last two month
> before. I have taken a sql backup. When I tried to restore my old backup to
> new koha version. I got this error. I don't have idea of how to check the
> log details? Can you guide me?
> Thanks once again for your help
> Ashok.
>
> On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, 1:19 am Alvaro Cornejo, <cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Francis
>>
>> Do you have the log of the koha-upgrade-shema or the one from the
>> upgrade? There might be a tip on the cause of the error.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Alvaro
>>
>> |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
>>  Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
>> *7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et
>> à mesure.
>>  *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
>>  P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
>> Imprimez seulement si nécessaire
>>

>> Le ven. 5 juin 2020 à 13:13, Ashok Francis <ashokfrancis.tgs at gmail.com>
>> a écrit :
>>
>>> Dear Professionals,
>>>
>>> I am new to koha. I was using koha17.05 on ubuntu mysql version 5.5.14.
>>> When I tried to update koha from 17.05 to 19.05, I got the following
>>> error
>>> message. I have updated  koha-upgrade-schema library also. But same error
>>> is appearing on the opac.
>>> Software error:
>>>
>>> DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Table
>>> 'koha_library.library_groups' doesn't exist at
>>> /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Objects.pm line 130
>>>
>>> For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
>>> this error message and the time and date of the error.
>>>  I am in need of your help. I really appreciate your reply.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ashok