[Koha] [Cataloging] Notes from Cat-SIG, June 4, 2020

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Sat Jun 6 06:11:38 NZST 2020

I would just like to say, I wish we'd had this SIG back when we first
started using Koha! I was lucky to be able to spend an afternoon with a
Koha user who helped me understand some of the basics, and got me started,
but the  knowledge base in this group is astounding.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142