[Koha] Embed Local video files like YouTube

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:38:14 NZST 2020

Hello David

We have videos on Intranet and in MP4 format, but it seems current
provision is for YouTube only and it fetches/embed the video nicely in Koha
but not mine on Intranet.

Please suggest.

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*