[Koha] multilingual opac nav

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:50:56 NZST 2020

Hi

Is there a way to have the opac nav bottom show content in the
appropriate user language?
ie if the user selects spanish, show content in spanish, and if he changes
it to another language show content in the new language?

I guess I´ll need some JS, first to detect language selected and the other
js to show the correct text. Is that right?

A basic example would be nice

Regards,

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire