[Koha] Unable to create patron

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Jul 16 20:24:02 NZST 2020

Hi Katrin

 > hard to debug remote... next things I'd check is probably the System
 > information tab on the about page and emptying out the
 > BorrowerMandatoryField and BorrowerUnwantedField system preferences to
 > see if anything there makes a difference.

Thanks for the hints...

The Koha menu "About Koha > System information" shows "No warnings".

The Koha system preference "BorrowerUnwantedField" is empty.

The Koha system preference "BorrowerMandatoryField" only contained
"surname". I removed that and tried again to save a new patron, but it
made no difference and didn't work.

Best wishes: Michael