[Koha] OPACReportProblem Koha 20.05

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jul 14 04:37:56 NZST 2020

It hasn't come through. Any ideas where I should check to see why it's not
working?  The messages should be coming to this email address (and yes, I
checked the spam folder).
Thanks!
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Our income is severely diminished in these exceptionally uncertain times.
Please help us to survive beyond this national crisis. Donate now
<https://www.efdss.org/support-us>.
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142