[Koha] delete content of a biblio instance

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 06:25:43 NZST 2020

Hi

Have you cleared your browser cache?

Also, if you have plack and/or memcached enabled, you might want to restart
them.

You can also try a full index rebuild with koha-rebuild-zebra -b -r -v -a

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire