[Koha] delete content of a biblio instance

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 10:18:01 NZST 2020

Hi,

Sorry, yes, that was it.

It has been a long time since I did that import. I think it was a two step
process...

Regards

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire