[Koha] Unable to create patron

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Jul 8 20:37:21 NZST 2020

Hi

We are working with Koha 18.11.05 on Debian GNU/Linux 8.

In our library we try to add a new patron in Koha menu "Patrons" by
clicking the button "+ New patron" - but absolutely nothing happens: No
error message on the screen, no log entry anywhere in
"/var/log/koha/INSTANCE" or "/var/log/mysql", nothing in the Mozilla
Firefox Inspektor Console. According to the library this happens since
some update in the past. What could be the reason for this behaviour?

By the way, adding a new patron by clicking Koha menu "Patrons > Quick
add new patron" works as expected.

Best wishes: Michael