[Koha] Cover image not shown in opac search result but biblio detail

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:56:02 NZDT 2020

Hi

I´m running koha 19.11.002 and noticed that the opac search result does not
show biblio some cover images; however biblio detail show it. On the
intranet, image is shown in both, the search page and the biblio detail.

I´ve checked all cover system preferences but found nothing that can help.

In usercss I only add a line to remove ¨no cover image¨
/* Hide the no image found image */
.no-image { display: none !important; }

If I remove that line, the no image icon appears for a couple of
seconds and then disappears

A side question, where are the local images stored? is there a marc
record for that?

Any ideas?

Regards

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com