[Koha] hackfest 2020 in Marseille, registrations are open !

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Jan 27 23:15:05 NZDT 2020

Hello everyone,

almost everything is in the title : you can register for the hackfest by
sending me an email.

As announced previously, it will take place in BibLibre office,
Marseille, France, March 23-27

Some explanations for those who need them:

  * the hackfest is NOT a developer week. it's a week for anyone willing
    to contribute to Koha, whatever the kind of contribution (testing,
    documenting, ...)
  * the hackfest is free of charge (but you'll have to deal with your
    traveling costs, of course)
  * you can come for 5 days, or less. Don't come for 1 day, it's
    useless. coming for 2 days is very frustrating. Coming for 3 to 5
    days is perfect !
  * 40-45 ppl fit in our office. If we're more than this, we'll have to
    book an additional room [thanks to the company just next door] So
    register as soon as possible
  * there's no schedule, everyone comes with it's own
    ideas/goals/expectations
  * that's not a training session
  * if you need an official invitation, just ask by email

Hoping to see you next month !!!

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques