[Koha] Request

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jan 21 19:31:49 NZDT 2020

The release notes on the website only go back until 2010, there's 10 more years before that so you will need to look in git.

I'm not entirely sure what the goal is as there have been hundreds of releases of  Koha now.
Apart from historical curiosity I guess.

Organisations should all (with a few rare exceptions) be running the latest stable of Koha. As it will have all the fixes and security fixes in it.

Chris