[Koha] Koha on Debian 10

Clogher Historical Society clogherhistory at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 00:51:27 NZDT 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to install Koha on Debian 10.  I've tried a number of walk
through's such as https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian but I
cannot get Koha working.  Currently when I type in 127.0.0.1 or localhost
(with 80 and 8080)I just get the Apache2 Debian Default Page.

I had problems installing the database, I tried both MariaDB and MySQL but
I got hit by endless dependencies.  I got around the problem by installing
MySQL separately.

I've edited /etc/apache2/ports.conf and included Listen 80 and Listen
8080.  I've tried the line sudo koha-create --create-db library and if I
run it again it says User library-koha already exists.

I didn't change Domain in  /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf but I changed
Intraport to 8080.

What step am I missing? Can you help me out?

Many thanks,
Aindriú