[Koha] Duplicate Fine Issue in Checkin

Laxmi Lal Menaria menarialaxmilal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 23:31:46 NZDT 2020

I have installed Koha Version : 17.11.02.000

There is no existing fine, have checkout the books and while check-in, it
shows 3 times fine. For some books its double.

The circulation rule is also simple for all categories:
Fine Amount Rs 1.00
Fine Charging Interval : 1
When to Charge : End Of Interval
Loan Period : 7 Days

No warning displayed at Information page.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 6:43 PM Katrin Fischer <katrin.fischer.83 at web.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not sure what is going on in your installation, but can you tell us
> more about your settings?
>
> - What is your circulation rule for the itemtype/patron category you are
> seeing the problem with? (fine, fine interval, max fine...)
> - Has the fine be paid before returning the item?
> - Are there new fine entries created or is it the amount that changes on
> return?
>
> And last but not least: which is the exact version of 17.11 you are
> using? You can find this information on top of the About page. And while
> you are there: Are there any warnings displayed on the system
> information tab?
>
> Katrin
>

> On 26.12.19 12:57, Laxmi Lal Menaria wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > We are using Koha 17.11 and Default fine calculation settings.
> >
> > When I see the Fine details are check-in, I found the fine is some time
> > double and some time 3 times, the fine report also shows the same result.
> >
> > Please let me know how to fix this duplicate fine issue.

Thanks,
Laxmilal Menaria | +91 982 955 3793 | https://cloud-computing.solutions/
<http://laxmilalmenaria.com/>