[Koha] Upgrading ubuntu & koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jan 5 08:13:48 NZDT 2020

Hi Alvaro,

system preferences and custom CSS and JS stored in system preferences
(not separate files) are stored in your database and will be moved as
well. Also your patron accounts and passwords, including your
superlibrarian. What could change is your DB user password, depending on
how you create the new database.

If you have stored any files on the server or have made changes to
configuration files (SIP for example) you will have to move them separately.

Which dependency are you referring too?

Hope this helps,

Katrin