[Koha] Warnings after upgrading from Koha 19.05 to 19.11 on Debian 10

Mesfin Teshome mesfinatyh at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 20:56:52 NZDT 2020

Dear all,
    I am currently running Koha 19.11.02.00. The issue I am raising was supposed to be fixed with this version according to the bug reports I saw but Iam still seeing the following warnings under "System information","Koha team", and "Timeline" of the "About Koha"page. I have checked that the <docdir></docdir> is defined inkoha-conf.xml and all the files i.e. teams.yaml, contributors.yaml, history.txtall exist under the /usr/share/doc/koha-common directory.  I have also checked the borrowerRelationshipsystem preference which is set to values parent|guardian|father|mother. Yourhelp will be highly appreciated.
Your database containedguarantee/guarantor pairs with no defined relationship. They have been set thevalue '_bad_data' in the borrowers.relationship and/orborrower_relationships.relationship columns. Fix them manually by recreatingthose relationships, or have your system's administrator correct the values.

The following values have been used forguarantee/guarantor relationships, but do not exist in the'borrowerRelationship' system preference:
  ARRAY(0x560b4d16c088)
If the relationship is one you want,please add it to the 'borrowerRelationship' system preference, otherwise haveyour system's administrator correct the values in borrowers.relationship and/orborrower_relationships.relationship in the database.

 Koha release teams

Could not read the teams.yaml file.Please make sure <docdir> is correctly defined in koha-conf.xml.

Koha development team

Could not read the contributors.yamlfile. Please make sure <docdir> is correctly defined in koha-conf.xml.

Koha history timeline

Could not read the history.txt file.Please make sure <docdir> is correctly defined in koha-conf.xml.