[Koha] Using Koha on Android devices for revision

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Fri Feb 21 12:28:25 NZDT 2020

Excerpts from asakovich at hmcpl.org's message of 2020-02-11 16:20:11 -0600:
> We’ve been evaluating the Tera Barcode Scanner Wireless 1D/2D/QR 2-in-1 unit from Tera Digital (Germany).

Thank you for this recommendation.  I ordered the cheaper version of
this scanner that works only with 1D scancodes, which is all we need
at our library.  It makes the Koha inventory tool much easier to use:
I can walk around the library scanning books right at the shelf
instead of carrying the books to the computer and back.