[Koha] (no subject)

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Feb 21 11:32:15 NZDT 2020

What field is your acc. no. in?  Ours is actually in the barcode field - if
that's the case, bc: in front of the number will work. If it's the biblio
number you are looking for sn: will work.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142