[Koha] excessive growth of our Koha system

Archivo Historico Andalucia archivohistorico at and.ccoo.es
Mon Feb 10 21:28:25 NZDT 2020

 Hi everyone!

For some time we have been having an error in our koha system due to
excessive growth of the database. The file that is constantly growing is:
var/lib/mysql/ibdata1. It seems a zebra problem (We have a Koha old
versión: 3.08...)

We don't know why it grows so much or how to fix it. Currently we have to
increase the server space because every few days there is a failure due to
lack of space. It is a temporary solution but we would definitely like to
fix the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance!

Manuel