[Koha] Koha Special Interest Groups

Jason Robb secretary at koha-us.org
Thu Feb 6 10:14:22 NZDT 2020

Koha-US is excited to announce the expansion of our Koha Special Interest
Group (SIG) initiative!

These groups were organized to bring together librarians and users with
shared interest in certain aspects of Koha. They're led by experts on the
topic, and are great places to learn something new, hash out workflows, and
collaborate on bugs and enhancements.

We would like to invite any and all to join the group mailing lists and
attend regularly scheduled meetings on topics of interest.

Our SIG page is very much under construction --
http://koha-us.org/special-interest-groups/ -- we should have all the
mailing list "Join" links up for all the groups by the end of the week, so
check back often.

We have two meetings rapidly approaching!

*Cataloging*
Meets the first Thursday of each month @ 8am-9am Pacific Time
Led by Heather Hernandez, San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park
Research Center
Next meeting: **February 6th (Tomorrow)* *at 8am PT (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Koha+Cataloging+Special+Interest+Group&iso=20200206T08&p1=224&ah=1>
)
Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/861480992

*System Administration*
Meets the second Tuesday of each month @ 11am-12pm Central Time
Led by Ed Veal, McKinney Public Library System
Next meeting: Tuesday, February 11th at 11am CT  (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Koha+SysAdmin+Special+Interest+Group&iso=20200211T11&p1=5442&ah=1>
)
Meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/955473977

*Keep track of everything koha-US is up to via our
calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=koha-us.org_dmqojds19fu8l8bd6rogej9n48%40group.calendar.google.com
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=koha-us.org_dmqojds19fu8l8bd6rogej9n48%40group.calendar.google.com>
 *

Like all koha-US meetings, SIGs are free and open to any and all,
regardless of location. No registration or membership is required -- just
click the Zoom link at the appropriate time.

Feel free to reach out to info at koha-us.org if you have questions or
concerns.

Jason Robb
koha-US Secretary