[Koha] Managing replacement price during orders and receiving

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Wed Dec 23 03:14:30 NZDT 2020

Hi Katrin,
I hope you're doing well.
You're right on the both assumptions!
If I choose CurrencyFormat= 360,000.00 (US) and if the decimal separator is a dot in my file, it works.
But, if I choose CurrencyFormat= 360 000,00 (FR) and if the decimal separator is a comma in my file, it doesn't work, so it sounds like a bug...

Nothing to do with this issue, but in master, when you work on a small screen (poor me!) and that you have several languages, you can't see the button to launch the import in the page stage-marc-import.pl. The button is hidden by the div id="changelanguage".

Happy holidays!

Sonia