[Koha] To batch change the returns / check-in

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:20:41 NZST 2020

Hi José

Before running the UPDATE query I´ll recommend you to do a validation of
the update by converting it to a SELECT statement

So

UPDATE issues SET date_due="2020-04-29 23:59:00",
lastreneweddate="2020-04-15 15:01:00" WHERE date_due > '2020-03-17';

Will become:

SELECT date_due, lastreneweddate FROM  issues WHERE date_due >
'2020-03-17';

This will find all the same reccods that will be updated in your initial
query.

BTW a table/DB backup before touching the database is a good idea.

Regards

Alvaro

*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire