[Koha] Taking patron images out of db into a directory

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 01:49:59 NZST 2020

Greetings,

I wrote:
> Ouch! We were stuck on that version for the longest time. May you have
> success in coding and implementing your patch!

To which Mengu Yazicioglu  replied:
> Why do you think that we may not?
> We're supporting Koha since v.2, and we also did similar thing in 16.11.

I apologize, I misread. I thought you were still on 3.20 for that patch.
Upgrading patches is not always easy. I was offering best wishes and good
will
if that was the case.

I also apologize for clearly not expressing myself well enough, such that
I keep being understood as saying mean things. I'll go back to being silent
now.

Grace, Peace, Mercy, and Love to everyone...
Mark Tompsett