[Koha] Log access from intranet

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 05:10:56 NZST 2020

Hi,

I´m trying to access /tools/AccessFiles but I get the error message:

Error: Files could not be found because the "access_dir" option was not set
in "koha-conf.xml". Contact your system administrator to add this option.

I looked to koha-conf file in /etc/koha/blibioteca/ but file does not have
any information about where to place that info.

Any idea of how to configure it?

Regards

Alvaro

*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire