[Koha] Help with a report query

Carlos Lopez clopez at dml.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 25 13:28:25 NZST 2019

Hi Kerrie

You don't need to call up the 'items' table as there's a 'branch' field in the 'statistics' table, so this should work:

SELECT monthname(datetime) month, type, count(datetime) AS Count
FROM statistics
WHERE  YEAR(datetime) = <<year>>
AND type IN ('issue', 'renew')
AND branch = <<Home branch|branches>>
GROUP BY month, type ORDER BY month(datetime)

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052